Hello, I'm Zorica, I'm 19, just a somebody living in Australia, reblogging all the things that catch my eye. I don't tag anything, I have no consistency in reblogs, I rarely post personal stuff, I blog in convenient Australian time which means it's inconvenient everywhere else, and I like long strolls on the beach, chocolate and wine. In case you missed it, that was the ironic apology. And dating profile. Got that out of the way, awesome. Go look at porn now, ignore me.
can we just take a moment to appreciate how the voice of Nigel Thornberry
is this man
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
oh my actual fucking god
what do you do at hogwarts if you start your period?
like do you go and see madam promfrey? or your head of year? because i’m just trying to imagine the slytherin girls going snape and asking for tampons
I do not have the power within me to not reblog this.
Then I just, come on…
So many of my favourite shoooows
This is such an amazing, creative and proactive approach towards negativity. I’m re-blogging this as I can be applied to any one’s life and struggle.
read more comics
#I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE INSPIRATIONAL